Large Métis canvas cushion filled with spelt balls
LARGE RELAXATION BOLSTER CUSHION
FILLED WITH BALES OF EPEAUTRES AND LAVENDER FRANCE
Materials used and filling:
- Mixed canvas fabric cotton and linen
- Cotton fabric floral patterns at the ends
- Handmade cotton links
- Spelt balls for filling the duffel + 4 bowls of lavender for perfume
Unique handmade piece with fabrics of choice.
The cushion consists of two elements:
- the duffel filled with spelt balls from a French company in Alsace-FRANCE + 4 bowls of lavender from Provence in France. A closure is sewn in order to facilitate the change and filling of seeds and flowers.
- the over-cover in cotton and linen fabric with its two small ties at each end (washable at 30 ° delicate program).
This large cushion has several functions:
- ideal for relaxation to slide under the neck
- ideal in decoration for the room, on a bed or an armchair
- on a sofa it will bring a touch of color and a pleasant scent
- on a bed, for sleeping
- as an extra cushion for yoga exercises (it will protect your joints)
- ideal to stall your head when you read in the evening in your bed
It's up to you to adopt the little newfleur cushion!!
Shipping from France
3-5 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.