Wellness cushion filled with lavender with washable over-cover for relaxation
RELAXATION AND WELL-BEING CUSHION 100% LAVENDER FROM FRANCE
SMALL AND COMFORTABLE
Materials used and filling:
- Cotton fabric liberty pattern
- Cotton fabric pink floral pattern and colors
- Polyester links
- Extra Lavandin for filling the polochon + a bowl of spelt balls (72% lavender and 18% spelt balls).
Unique piece handmade with fabrics of choice.
The cushion consists of two elements:
- the duffel filled with lavender from a French company in Provence (LAVANDE-FRANCE) + a bowl of spelt balls from Alsace. A closure is sewn in order to facilitate the change and filling of lavender.
- the cotton fabric over-cover with its two small links at each end (washable at 30 ° delicate program).
This small cushion has several functions:
- ideal for relaxation to slide under the neck
- ideal in decoration for the room, on a bed or an armchair
- on a sofa it will bring a touch of color and a pleasant scent
- on a trip, to slip into the suitcase
- as an extra cushion for yoga exercises (it will protect your joints)
- ideal to stall your head when you read in the evening in your bed
It's up to you to adopt the little newfleur cushion!!
Shipping from France
3-5 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.